Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What this is all about

You may be browsing around the ether of the web and stumbled in the darkness into my little corner. At first glance you look at the title and wonder what this is all about. Well, the title grew out of its meaning. First, codex as in book or collected writings. This little corner of mine is where I impose upon the ether as I practice writing to increase my skill. Secondly, renaissance was a period of wide advances in many fields. A renaissance man is one who has ability and knowledge in a broad spectrum of disciplines. I am no where near the true definition of renaissance man but I do have wide and varied interests across multiple disciplines of which I will be writing about here. So, if you enjoy various topics and don't mind some reading an imperfect writer stick around and see what comes out of my keyboard.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment